Monday, June 13, 2011

Stitch 'n' Kitsch




So, the Stitch 'n' Kitsch was this past saturday. And if you've never been to one of these bi-annual lovelies, you are missing out. But don't worry, there's another one just in time for Christmas. :) If you need extra encouragement, check out this blogger's post about the day.

So I was pretty much ecstatic the night before the show as I was packaging all of my jewellery. Why? Oh let me tell you. Over the past month Lin, a local graphic designer, has been working on a new logo for Two Cent Sparrow and *miraculously* all her designs came back from the printer the day before SNK! The adrenaline caused by looking at my beautiful branding gave me the extra energy I needed at the end of the night to finish getting everything ready for the show.

Here are some close-ups:





And now it's back to work...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there - I was sick (boo!) - but I'll be there for the pre-Christmas sale!

    The new logo is gorgeous and very "you". Love it!

    ReplyDelete