Thursday, December 1, 2011

la la la lists


A short list of things I did this week when I really should have been getting ready for shows...

1. Discovered the blog Hitting on Girls in Bookstores and spent the afternoon reading all the back-posts. My two favs: this one and this one.
  
2. Tried to decide between which movie to see first: Hugo or The Muppets. This is a very tough decision.

3. Spent the entire day reading City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. Bought the next book (City of Glass) because I need DISTRACTIONS while I wait for Clockwork Prince to come out (four more days). Will is my literary crush of the year. (Is it weird that he's, like, seventeen? Actually, don't answer that.)

4. Went to the farm, hung out with my grandmother, worked on revisions, ate lots of strudel.

5. Listened to Basia Bulat. Non-stop. For the past three days.

And now I actually have to get back to work, and get ready for THIS:


No comments:

Post a Comment