Saturday, July 27, 2013

some things

Today at work I did some things. What kinds of things, you're wondering? (Okay, you're probably not wondering, but I'm going to tell you anyway.) Well, I wrote this little blog post over at Edge of Seventeen about one of my all-time favourite books ever. (HINT: IT'S KETURAH AND LORD DEATH.) Also, I took some photos of the bookstore. Here is one.



And of course, in the midst of the blogging and the instagramming for the store, I sold some books. A lot of books, actually. It was busy today, despite the rain. My favourite moment was when this little girl came in with her mom to pick up her wonder woman book: I handed it to her, she plopped down right in the middle of the floor, pushed up her glasses, and began pouring over the pages like it was some kind of sacred text. Those are the moments that make me really, really love my job.

So now I'm going to write. And then nap. Or nap, and then write. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment