Friday, February 7, 2014

let's not make it harder than it has to be

Aaaah! So impressed with this. It's a new song/music video by Ingrid Michaelson and "an homage" to this song/music video by Robert Palmer. I just... I have no words. And it pretty much speaks for itself, I think.

*bliss*

Similarly but differently, I stumbled across this yesterday on tumblr. Okay. Can I just ramble for a moment? The reason I love this image so much is because it doesn't vilify either side. There's no condescending "if you are a girl and you shave any part of your body then you are participating in misogyny" talk. Neither is there the "if you are a girl and you don't shave you are disgusting and ugly" talk. Both girls have made opposite choices and yet they exist harmoniously and happily alongside each other. MORE OF THIS PLEASE.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment